Every woman has a different body shape, but we are all beautiful and unique. That means that each one will need a different cut in their clothes and probably some shapes will not fit you correctly. Sometimes it is really complicated to choose the right one when you are in the store and completely lost. We do not want that to happen to you, so today we are going to give you 5 tips to choose your new shapewear.
* WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? You need to know before you start looking for a garment what do you want from it, or you will choose one that will not fit you well. Your shapewear has to be comfortable and adjusted to your body.
* DO YOU WANT IT RIGID OR FLEXIBLE? The rigid ones have filler with metal or plastic rods, like a corset. With this one, your waist will be more defined, but they are quite uncomfortable. Flexible ones are much comfier and will allow you to move better.
* THE RIGHT COLOR. If you are going to wear your shapewear with a light or transparent garment, you should choose the natural color, so it will not be noticed. Usually, you can find them in black, white, and natural.
* FIRMNESS. The strongest ones will provide you the effect you want it, but it will be tighter, so you have to pick the one you can bear for a long period. You normally can find them in soft, regular, quite firm, and very firm. Choose wisely!
* HOW MUCH DOES IT COVER? Consider how much coverage you want in your garment, as in the market there are infinite options. The easiest is to get one for a specific area of your body, like thighs, glutes, and abdomen.
* TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! In a good amount of places you cannot return the shapewear once you got it for hygienic reasons, so try it in the store and make sure it fits you perfectly.